Sacramento Wedding Venue
Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport is committed to making your day flawless. With our central Sacramento location and comfortably elegant accommodations, our property offers 100 graciously appointed sleeping rooms for your guests and over 14,000 square feet of premiere banquet space. Our Sacramento wedding venue offers all the amenities to help you create your own special and unique event. Let our expert team create a day that you and your guests will remember forever.
June or July. Large or small. Morning or evening. Traditional or none.
Two beautiful ballrooms for weddings and social gatherings of all sizes:
The Grand Palace, our largest ballroom can accommodate a maximum of 400 guests for a seated reception with a dance floor. This room offers a grand romance that can be arranged to your liking.
The Rivers Ballroom, offers a more intimate setting and can accommodate up to 200 guests seated reception with a dance floor. To best fit your needs this ballroom can be divided into two spaces and can accommodate both ceremony and reception for small weddings.
The Natomas Ballroom is the perfect space to accommodate larger ceremonies followed by a reception in the Rivers Ballroom.
Everything on your wedding day should be uncomplicated, and we will make sure it is. That's why our wedding packages include:
- Complimentary wedding night suite for the bride and groom
- Complimentary Chef's Table menu tasting for confirmed wedding receptions
- Complimentary hotel table linens
- Personalized Stargroup web site so your guests can reserve their guest rooms and you can view RSVP's
- Starwood Preferred Guest - SPG - points can be earned on food, beverage and guest rooms
- Special room rates for your guests
We would love to help plan your big day! Please contact us: Sales Department at (916)-263-9000